Senin, 03 Maret 2014

Everyone loves to see 20% off signs.

 
 
Hey I do too.     Till you have to go out on a 10 below day and get them to help your wife out.    I walked up and down Arsenal street this morn collecting the son-of-guns for her.     The standing ones were not bad.    The ones that were knocked down really sucked.    Frozen in ice and a bitch to get out.    The cold on your hands.    I had pins in my finger tips all the way to work.    OMG when you have even mild frost bite, it fraking hurts.   



I found a way to take care of the fraking cold headache I have now......I think one of the ways will work.    I hope.

http://www.pinterest.com/rumblebeee460/fyi-migraines/



Frozen peas will help?     Maybe it's the cat, but I will think about it.


Feeling better right now.    In case you wondered.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar